OUR SERVICES – FOR COMMUNITY
Health, Peace, Clean Water, and Sanitation, Culture, Education, Rights, Media, Sports, Gender Equality, Microfinance, Agriculture, Food Security and Livelihood, Advocacy, Empowerment, and Development.
Here’s what we do:
- Promoting community health, sanitation, and hygiene, provide clean water, fight HIV/AIDS and work on MHM/SRHR, waste management, and effective health development
- Foster unity, promote peace and work for reconciliation, healing, and conflict resolution.
- Address urgent community needs and respond to issues of displaced/conflict-affected communities.
- Promote Culture, local community languages, and advocate for indigenous communities and their rights.
- Aware stakeholders on Community development needs and situations of the disadvantaged rural and urban, women, children, youth, and Men.
- Promote social development in the communities, games, and sports
- Empowering communities with life skills, capacity building, and promoting innovation, technology, and entrepreneurship for socio-economic development.
- Improving livelihoods, enhancing food security, and rural income in vulnerable communities.
- We work using Community Media as the tool for social, behavior change, and community development.
- Help communities have access to quality education for all and advocate for inclusivity.
- Fighting early marriage, dowry, and violence against women Work for gender equality in communities, and empowerment of women and girls.
- To conduct research and develop solutions to public policy challenges to help communities to become healthier, resilient, and stronger.
The Sustainable Development Goals adopted on 25 September 2015, are part of the global agenda to achieve a more sustainable future by 2030. Most of the work of CDC contributes to the sustainable development goals – in particular, Goal 1 on Poverty, Goal 3 on health, Goal 4 on Quality Education, Goal 5 on Gender Equality, Goal 6 Clean Water and Sanitation, Goal 16 on Peace, and our work touches the rest to some extent. CDC approach involves local communities to achieving sustainable development.
UN Sustainable Development Goals Link (https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/)
Are you a community member, and you want to raise an issue or suggest anything to the management at the center, Write to us on email: email@example.com